CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


This blog is for friends and family to see and hear what is happening in the lives of our new family. Isla and Fiona joined our family on March 14, 2008. Isla weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and Fiona was 5 lbs 6 oz. Feel free to post comments on this site, and to share it with any other twin moms that you know.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Books to Recommend

Just thought I'd write a post about some new books that I'm excited about. A friend, whose whole family is vegan, (except her husband who is vegetarian) loaned me Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. She says it has turned her parents into vegans too! Do you think it will work for my dad? hmmmmmm I'm gonna say ....no, but it might be worth a try for my mom, Kristi and Quincy. Anyway, I'm going to read it on the plane- that is if I get any hands free time to read. I'll let you all know how it is but I can already tell I'm going to like it.


The second book is more for you moms out there that are interested in making your own baby food. It is called SuperBabyFood by Ruth Yaron. It gives lots of great information for quickly and easily making your own baby food rather then relying on store bought food. It seems like all of the new moms I know are doing this, so I know it can be done.

1 comments:

Quincy C Brownfield said...

We need a Scotland post ASAP!