CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


This blog is for friends and family to see and hear what is happening in the lives of our new family. Isla and Fiona joined our family on March 14, 2008. Isla weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and Fiona was 5 lbs 6 oz. Feel free to post comments on this site, and to share it with any other twin moms that you know.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Down in Mexico


I had a dream last night that Fiona had a mouthful of teeth. I must be feeling guilty about not knowing Isla's teeth had started to come in.

I'm trying to adjust our flights to Mexico for Thanksgiving to make them work a bit better with our schedules and am getting pretty frustrated. I have 49,000 United SkyMiles and can't afford a ticket from Sacramento to LA! I am so going to cut up my SkyMiles credit card! I know that these aren't really problems as I am so grateful that we even get to go to Mexico. Gosh, I can't wait!!! Look at that pool! I wonder if I will be able to relax and play Hearts and Scrabble and drink margaritas all day with two little monkeys crawling around.

After all that talk about the girls sleeping through the night, we had a rough one last night. I caved and got them up and nursed them. Oh well, there is always tonight to get back on track.

1 comments:

puzzk said...

Oh...I had forgotten how amazing the pool is. I can't wait. You will have lots of babysitters and enough time to lose at Hearts and Scrabble and even Pinochle! (ha) Keep the high fives alive!