CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


This blog is for friends and family to see and hear what is happening in the lives of our new family. Isla and Fiona joined our family on March 14, 2008. Isla weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and Fiona was 5 lbs 6 oz. Feel free to post comments on this site, and to share it with any other twin moms that you know.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Christmas in August





Yesterday I pulled the excersaucer and jumpy chair (hand-me-downs from Emmerson) out of the garage to see if the girls would fit into them yet. They love them! It is a whole new world of standing up and playing. I can't believe how much older they seem. They really focus on each of the toys and entertain themselves. They will be 24 weeks old on Friday. However, even though that seems like it means they are 6 months old, they are really only 5 months and two weeks. Wierd, I know. Anyway, check out the pics and the video.

PS we just got a fabulous new laptop, so I will definitely be updating my blog more often.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! They are so cute! Those toys are GREAT for parents and babies...so ENJOY! See you soon. Kelley