CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


This blog is for friends and family to see and hear what is happening in the lives of our new family. Isla and Fiona joined our family on March 14, 2008. Isla weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and Fiona was 5 lbs 6 oz. Feel free to post comments on this site, and to share it with any other twin moms that you know.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Could tofu be bad for you?



Scary stuff folks. Just when I thought I was going to be really healthy and go vegan, I read this shocking information about soy. I don't know if I'm convinced to give it up for good, but I won't be giving any to the girls. The question now is, "what am I going to feed them?" If you want to read for yourself follow these links.




1 comments:

leslie said...

hi is it possible to change the light blue background of your blog text to something darker cos it's difficult to read the pink text on blue background...i really enjoyed reading your blog and i'm having twins myself soon! :) take care!