CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


This blog is for friends and family to see and hear what is happening in the lives of our new family. Isla and Fiona joined our family on March 14, 2008. Isla weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and Fiona was 5 lbs 6 oz. Feel free to post comments on this site, and to share it with any other twin moms that you know.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home











We're back! We had a great time in Scotland. The wedding was beautiful, and it was fantastic to see everyone. It was pretty relaxing for me as Euan's mom, Aileen, basically took care of all of us while we were there (meals, laundry, babies etc.) My parents did make it and I think they had fun exploring. I was pretty impressed with my dad's driving on the "wrong" side of the road. However, we barely survived the return journey. We didn't get the four seats in a row that we were expecting and had to hold the babies much of the time. They were very good but 10 hours is just a long time! Anyway, we have been busy trying to get back on schedule and we pretty much are. I started school on Tuesday with Euan watching the babies at home. Tuesday and Wednesday I got calls telling me to come home after 2 hours because the babies weren't taking the bottles. Luckily my friend Sarah came to visit and was here Thursday and Friday so was able to help Euan out with feeding time. Leaving to go to work that first day was rough and all I could think of was what I was going to miss (I didn't realize I would only be gone for 2 hours!). Next week will really be 5 hours a day which will be hard. I love my job so far though. It is perfect, and I'm so happy that it will all work out with Euan's schedule.



0 comments: