CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


This blog is for friends and family to see and hear what is happening in the lives of our new family. Isla and Fiona joined our family on March 14, 2008. Isla weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and Fiona was 5 lbs 6 oz. Feel free to post comments on this site, and to share it with any other twin moms that you know.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Follow My Blog!

One of the frustrating things about blogging is the lack of feedback. There is a place for comments, but I notice that most of you don't leave any comments. One friend said that it was because she felt that the comments needed to be witty. Well here is a brand new feature that will let me know who is reading my blog without you having to leave any witty comments. Push on the "follow this blog" link on the right hand side of the page to become an official blog follower. You can follow anonymously or publicly.
Thanks!

4 comments:

puzzk said...

Thanks for blogging Tricia. I look forward to checking in with your family everyday!!! Can't wait to see the twins.

Robyn said...

Ok, you have guilted me in to writing a comment. My comment is that I am an avid follower and yet I have nothing to follow. It's not like you have anything going on that we shouldn't have up to the minute postings of the girls!! Do you sense the sarcasm? Love you-Robyn

Michael Chatfield said...

I am a follower but I am dying for something to follow! Where are the updates? I have been checking like every couple of hours for some news on the girls...and you two too...but where are the posts??? :) Sheesh!

Tricia said...

ok ok! I posted! Just been very tired lately. Blame it on Fiona.