CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


This blog is for friends and family to see and hear what is happening in the lives of our new family. Isla and Fiona joined our family on March 14, 2008. Isla weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and Fiona was 5 lbs 6 oz. Feel free to post comments on this site, and to share it with any other twin moms that you know.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Finally........ she sleeps through the night. She must have sensed that she was about to find herself up for adoption if she didn't get with the program. She actually slept for 9 hours- a record. Isla slept for 10 just to remind us that she is still "the better baby". It was in the swing, but we'll take it. I wonder if we will ever put her in the crib again? I'm going to Humboldt for a visit next week and I'm thinking that I'm going to have to take the damn swings home with me. They are not small! Whatever works though.

Wow, it is amazing what a little rest can do. I'm surfing the internet for crock pot recipes- thinking I could make something now that would be ready when I get home from work. The problem is that the girls are both asleep: Fiona in the living room in the swing and Isla in the spare room in the swing so I can't actually make any noise. Oh scratch that, Fifi is awake. She's awfully cute. Glad we get to keep her.

I may actually get around to taking some new pictures today- it's been awhile.

3 comments:

puzzk said...

I can't wait to see the three of you. The girls are getting so big. Maybe they will be tall.

Liz. said...

is the swing moving for 10 hours?

Tricia said...

Yes, the swing is moving for 10 hours!!! Good news though, the past two nights she has gone down in the crib and then moved into the swing when she wakes up. I was cosleeping her but that is why my neck hurts so I had to kick her out.