CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


This blog is for friends and family to see and hear what is happening in the lives of our new family. Isla and Fiona joined our family on March 14, 2008. Isla weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and Fiona was 5 lbs 6 oz. Feel free to post comments on this site, and to share it with any other twin moms that you know.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Bloggin'


Well, here goes... We have been twin parents now for 11 weeks and 4 days. I'd be lying if I said we've loved every minute but I'd say it's safe to say we've loved most minutes. Fiona and Isla are definitely the highlight of our lives these days.
I'm going to use this space as a place to record thoughts, happenings, raves, obsessions and possibly a few rants mostly centered around new twin parenthood. I may even get Euan to post a few as well.
To begin with, I remember discussing being a parent to twins before they got here with a friend who would like to remain anonymous . She said, "It can't be exponentially more difficult- I mean you'd be doing all the same things with one kid, you just have to do it twice." (or something to that effect) I'm here to tell you she was wrong. The difficulty in the beginning is exponential. Euan calls it "two for the price of four." However, I'm also here to tell you that it gets easier. It must or I wouldn't have time to be writing a blog! And, of course, it is so worth it!

0 comments: