CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »


This blog is for friends and family to see and hear what is happening in the lives of our new family. Isla and Fiona joined our family on March 14, 2008. Isla weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and Fiona was 5 lbs 6 oz. Feel free to post comments on this site, and to share it with any other twin moms that you know.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

We miss Daddy!

The girls and I drove up to Humboldt yesterday. We left at 2:00 and didn't arrive until close to 10:00! We had to stop twice to feed and twice for gas. This trip wasn't quite as easy as the last one. Isla didn't want to stay asleep. We are glad to be here. We are staying at Kristi's beautiful new house. The girls and I have taken over Alex's room. We brought our bassinets, bouncy seats, changing pad and lots of clothes! We are even trying to stick to cloth diapers while we are here.


So far we have just been trying to maintain our schedule. Last night was pretty rough. Fiona didn't feel like sleeping, so slept with me most of the night. I'm hoping after a day of regular naps, things will go better tonight. Kristi and co are at Alex's baseball game, but I decided to stay here and try to keep our schedule. Plus it is really windy out today, so taking the girls to the game wasn't much of an option. I made the mistake of not bringing the Snap-n-go stroller, so don't have anything to use with car seats. I'm not sure what I was thinking. We wish Dad could have come with us, but I guess someone has to stay home and make some money. We love you Dad!

1 comments:

мiтzi c. said...

cool blog ;)
check out mine:
http://mitzientertainment.blogspot.com/